Adonis Nude Party

Discussion in 'Male Strip Clubs' started by RyanDean, Jul 3, 2016.

1. MarkJD

MarkJD Novice

Anyone going to the Adonis pop up tomorrow (Sat) night?

2. DonaldTramp

DonaldTramp Knight

Based on the just announced line-up, no.

3. RandyC

RandyC Master

My feelings exactly...

4. LIguy

LIguy Knight

just curious...is it a walk up or elevator building and are there places to sit or is it more of people standing up......i'm recovering from a year long illness and not sure yet if i have the strength to do this but i'm going crazy doing nothing but just going to work.

5. RandyC

RandyC Master

It is a walk up.. there are some sofas and chairs to sit in. I don't expect you would have a problem finding a place to sit once you are in the venue but you do have to be able to navigate the stairs.

6. MarkJD

MarkJD Novice

It is a walk up building. On the plus side, it's not on the fourth floor, and once there, there are places to sit. Hope you feel better!

7. RandyC

RandyC Master

If you consider the ground floor the 1st floor, then it is on the 4th floor. Just to avoid ambiguity, there are 3 full flights of stairs from the street to the venue.

8. LIguy

LIguy Knight

Thanks! I won't be able to handle that.

9. RandyC

RandyC Master

Sorry to hear that... I hope you are better soon....

10. MarkJD

MarkJD Novice

I might be mis-remembering but I only remember one long flight of stairs. Then again I wasn't paying too close attention to the stairs... sorry.

11. RandyC

RandyC Master

No reason to apologize. You remembered correctly. The stair configuration is typical of commercial walk-ups of that era. That one long flight of stairs you remember was actually two flights with a small landing in the middle with a door to access the second floor. It is easy to miss if you are concentrating on the stairs. I would not have made a big deal about it except that I wanted to be sure that LIguy knew exactly what to expect given his health issues.

LIguy likes this.
  12. BigRic

BigRic Master

Bon voyage, Mr. Biggs! Obviously, we loved you here in L.A. :)

13. MarkJD

MarkJD Novice

Mr. Biggs at Stonewall tonight!

14. MarkJD

MarkJD Novice

Damn! I don't like the venue, but the line up for tonight's All Nude Party looks AWESOME!

15. tsgarp

tsgarp Viscount

The venue is a little creepy, agreed.

16. DonaldTramp

DonaldTramp Knight

Once again, don't see any reason to waste 50 dollars for this event.

17. azdr0710

azdr0710 "Old Timer"

ten people, ten opinions.....

I've been to the "venue" twice over the last year and it's fine...(oops, another opinion!)....the Four Seasons it ain't, but it's entirely safe and secure (and only a few blocks from that bomb site of a couple weeks ago!)....evidence of its use as a bondage club could break the ice when you chat up an entertainer....as always, be aware of your surroundings and your personal property (you do this anyway, don't you?)....Tim is a friendly (and busy) host and will try to find time to chat with you.....

don't go for the atmosphere!

18. Yeah I'm all about the space. also there are some bondage specific things there so you can test the waters and see if any of the guys get into that type of thing. You'd be surprised (or not). I like the byob aspect. Bring a bottle (or four) and mixers and you and your friends can hang and the liquor is all yours and the bartender puts your name on it and keeps and makes drinks and keeps it cold. lap dance area is clean and couches are pretty new and the private area is pretty private looking. granted it's a thick black curtain that separates you so any loud noises of pleasure may be looked down upon (as it's lap dance only, cough cough) but who knows?! Also a lot of the lower tier guys that hang around the other venues don't do the nude party as the house fee is pretty steep so you get a lot of quality there as the guys who look the best and/or do the most will show up knowing that they can make a really good cashout from the clients who would attend!

19. Irtwo

Irtwo Viscount

How does that work regarding paying the bartender? You just tip him or he charges you for the glass?

20. BigRic

BigRic Master

Although there may be some different policies in place in NYC, I don't think so.

It's BYOB: You bought the booze--it's yours. In LA, we just don't allow patrons to walk around with their own bottle(s) in hand. If I'm understanding your question correctly, I don't think there is a charge for the actual glass/cup or to pour your alcohol. In LA, mixer (soda, Red Bull) alone is for sale. Tips are up to you but I think at least a dollar a drink is baseline for good, um, service.

Big Ric,
    Adonis LA & Palm Springs Nude Party Bartender (also available for lapdances, with the added plus that you get to take off the underwear I wear at the "bar")

Next Southern California Adonis Nude Parties: Palm Springs - November 18; Los Angeles - November 19

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016