Montreal bars and Christmas

Discussion in 'Male Strip Clubs' started by Ichabod, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Ichabod

Ichabod Novice

Does anyone know if the Montreal stripper bars are open Christmas Eve and Christmas night? I have emailed them to ask, but bars are not great at checking their email (or responding to it).

Thanks.

2. Ichabod

Ichabod Novice

Stock has emailed to say that they will be closed both nights.

DickyF likes this.
  3. AvengingDanno

AvengingDanno Novice

I am sure that my friend spent a Christmas Eve at Campus or Taboo once a few years ago (20 years ago). He doesn't remember which.

4. mcbg22

mcbg22 Apprentice

Campus will be open. Was there last weekend and the DJ mentioned it.

5. Ichabod

Ichabod Novice

Thanks

6. Despardo

Despardo Viscount

7. Ichabod

Ichabod Novice

Just got back from Montreal; had a good time at the stripper bars. They were busier than I expected, although one of the dancers at Stock was complaining last night that no one wanted to do privates, even though there were quite a few customers. The city took the Christmas tree down on December 28th, which seems a tad early; I guess they got tired of the ridicule. The other news is that there's a lockout at the Hotel Gouverneur. Management locked out the staff in mid-December. They've been trying to run the hotel with about 20 managers doing all the work of the huge staff. Loud picketing out front several days this week. I am glad I was not staying there this time.