New Miami club?

Discussion in 'Male Strip Clubs' started by mikefl81, Dec 30, 2016.

1. mikefl81

mikefl81 Master

I was in Miami last week and was told by 3 different dancers about a new strip club in Miami. It was extremely difficult to get accurate and detailed information but was told it's somewhere in Miami off of I-95 and called Zyrcus (pronounced like "circus"). I could have the spelling wrong but there is a "z" somewhere in the name. I couldn't find anything when I googled but was told there the club had a page on Facebook (again, couldn't find it). One of the dancers also told me that Matt (I believe that his name), formerly of Swinging Richards, is or will be involved in the club.

Sorry for the lack of concrete details but has anyone heard anything about this place? Thanks

Lab12 likes this.
  2. Lab12

Lab12 Master

The only place i can think of is Azucar near SW 32nd, however I am not sure if it is strip club. Currently, it is more of drag shows and cabarets. If they are converting it to a strip club then I am not aware of it but that will be a good and healthy competition for floppy rooster.

http://www.azucarmiami.com/

mikefl81 likes this.
  3. jeezopete

jeezopete Master

I got a text message from a dancer telling me about it, too. He said it's all nude, bigger club than Floppy Rooster. Here's what I found:

http://www.zirkusmiami.com/

I won't make it down to check it out for a month or two, so hoping someone closer will & will fill us in......

mikefl81 and Lab12 like this.
  4. atlgaboy

atlgaboy Master

Saw this on facebook where there is a JohnsonsMiami page
    From Dec 29 post:
    Soon Zirkus Miami will switch to Johnsons Miami. Matt Colunga formally of Swinging Richards Atlanta, Miami and Pompano will be taking over the club in mid January. Come by and say hi to all your favorite entertainers. Stay tuned for more info. The new website is under construction. South Florida's largest and best gay male strip club. Full nude, alcohol, VIP lounge and rooms, shower scene, serving til 5am.
    From post yesterday
    Our website is currently under construction and will be up and ready before our re-grand opening and charity auction on January 20th.

Address/phone # noted on page:

728 Nw 78th st
    Miami, Florida

(305) 742-5810

mikefl81 likes this.
  5. mikefl81

mikefl81 Master

6. DickyF

DickyF Knight

Yes thanks for the info. It looks like it's easier to get to from Ft L than Flop R; I'll be there in 2 weeks and can attend the opening night! Jan 20, which happens to be the Inauguration Day of the orange Dumpf.

Lab12 likes this.
  7. Lab12

Lab12 Master

Will be in Washington DC on that day, I would have been there!!!

8. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Opening nights are ALWAYS fun...;) (Keep us posted)

Lab12 likes this.
  9. brettnyc

brettnyc Knight

From the looks of their social media sites, the club is now open / and some favorable reviews have been posted.

bigvalboy likes this.
  10. joselowe

joselowe Knight

I have to try this club!

11. dewey66

dewey66 Novice

I received notice from Johnson's that they were planning on opening on the 13th with the grand opening on 20th, but they are still putting the finishing touches on the place. Since they are still tweaking their facility, the won't be opening on the 13th, but will be still be holding the grand opening on the 20th at 8pm. There will also be a charity auction, so bring lots of cash -- who knows what (or who) may be up for auction??!! And, there will be at least 30 dancers to welcome you.
    It looks like the place is off I95, so its easier to get to than another club that is by the airport.

joselowe likes this.