Philadelphia

Discussion in 'Street Scenes' started by ericwinters, Sep 10, 2009.

1. ericwinters

ericwinters Knight

any guys working the bars or the old block on 17th and 16th between Spruce and Pine?

2. Or elsewhere -- Where have all the street boys gone? Not in the Gayborhood 12-13th from Walnut to Spruce

3. keithhardy

keithhardy Master

The Police have target this area after multiple murders related to "Johns" meeting street walkers in this area

4. JayCeeKy

JayCeeKy Master

Geez, there were shady characters at that location when I cruised it in the mid-1990's. I would suggest that you stick with the old eye-to-crotch-to-eye technique in safer locales - supermarket, restaurant, wherever horny men roam - which is everywhere.

5. Hornplatz

Hornplatz Master

You are so right about them appearing shady, sometimes they need to be introduced to soap and hot water with their clothes getting the same treatment.
    I really have no suggestions as to a safe place to cruise other than bars. If all someone wants is a bit of action, the Adonis theatre on Sansom St might
    be a place of interest. There also are the two bathhouses but they are expensive and one doesn't know how many are there or who are there. I would say
    to avoid the public restrooms in the subway - bad news!