411 on OmarCures in SF?

Discussion in 'The Spa' started by Seaninsf, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Seaninsf

Seaninsf Journeyman

Hi all,

I just came across this post for OmarCures on rentmasseur.com. He's visiting SF from LA. A couple of positive reviews on the website, but I found nothing here.

Sounds like he offers a wide-range of "styles". I'm always a fan of a competent, legitimate masseur who can transition smoothly into the sensual or erotic. His abs are pretty hot too ;)

Here's a link: https://rentmasseur.com/OmarCures

Does anyone have any firsthand experience with him?

2. sfbrotall

sfbrotall Novice

I booked with him for tomorrow. Interactions have been great, looking forward to it.
    PhoenixKing likes this.
  3. Seaninsf

Seaninsf Journeyman

I'd really appreciate a report! Feel free to PM if easier. I have some time on Friday so I'm considering him.

PhoenixKing likes this.
  4. Bullakaun

Bullakaun Journeyman

Watching this thread very keenly too ;)
  5. sfbrotall

sfbrotall Novice

It was a great massage. Only downside was that it was on a bed. He was very friendly and intelligent and put me at ease instantly. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed if you like his ad.
  6. seaguy206

seaguy206 Master

Totally agree. His pix are accurate, and while the massage was on a bed (not my preferred option), he made it work and was able to work deeply and thoroughly. The sensual elements were excellent as well, and were nicely integrated into the experience.
  7. 7829V

7829V Viscount

Wished he could visit San Diego :)
  8. seaguy206

seaguy206 Master

I think he may head to LA after his SF stint, so keep that in mind.
    7829V likes this.
  9. Bullakaun

Bullakaun Journeyman

I concur with all the positive replies on this thread. Did see him too and it was a very pleasant time.
    7829V likes this.
  10. cal

cal Novice

I had a private chat with someone who has seen Omar (must of been another thread) said that he charges more for extras. Did anyone experience this?
  11. seaguy206

seaguy206 Master

For me, there was no upcharge from the advertised rates for what I considered a complete sensual massage experience. I don't know if there are any additional services offered beyond that, and what fees might be charged.