Armani in NYC

Discussion in 'The Spa' started by thenewdigs, Jan 8, 2017.

1. thenewdigs

thenewdigs Newbie

https://rent.men/NycArmani

Did he retire? His profile has expired. He hasn't been his RentMasseur profile since Dec 8.

I always had wanted to get a massage from him but haven't yet.

2. niceandthick

niceandthick Master

He is offline for a bit. Will be back. Sent you a PM.

3. Jose Anmo

Jose Anmo Master

How's his massage techniques? Is he gay ? I read somewhere he's straight.

4. niceandthick

niceandthick Master

Massage was quite good. I thought he was just riding on his good looks, but I was pleasantly surprised.

BTW - He is back online and headed back to DC this weekend.

5. sync

sync Count

My understanding is that he is straight and brother to the very popular Gio. I recall reading several positive reviews of Armani in the past.

6. sniper

sniper Lord

28??? didn't they both dance at the Gaiety??

7. BaronArtz

BaronArtz Count

They are too young to ever have performed at the Gaiety ...

I do endorse Armani. Nice guy, great experience. I must have hired him 10+ times so far. He does at times have sports-related injuries which force him to take time off.

8. dutchal

dutchal Viscount

Tried him, was very disappointed. Pics are way out of date, he's lost much muscle in upper body and his stomach has lost its flatness. Massage was OK, but was finished off at about 40 minutes. Will not repeat, do not recommend.

9. niceandthick

niceandthick Master

I saw him again recently. It was very different than my previous session. Something seemed a bit off. Massage was nil. He was quick to flip and finish. I looked at my watch as I was in the elevator heading out and it was 43mins after the the hour. I was shorted time on the first session, but it was minimal and I got a great massage. After this one, I will not repeat.

10. hornytwells

hornytwells Viscount

Have used him every month for about 6 years and never had a bad experience, but I would say that he has had a major shoulder injury lately which is really affecting his upper arm strength and has been told to take it easy by doctors, so he may well be not quite up to the hour long powerful massages he used to do......... nor will he be in optimal shape, so if a flat stomach and washboard abs while getting a massage is a major priority, then perhaps he is not for you

BaronArtz likes this.