CBS Poll: Mr. Trump continues to dominate

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion & War Issues' started by BOZO T CLOWN, Oct 12, 2015.

1. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

The new CBS poll out today shows Mr. Trump continues to dominate the GOP field. Other than Dr. Carson, none of the others have cracked double digits. Carly and Jeb are about where they should be at 6%:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-trump-still-leads-carson-in-second/

The media, political pundits, and naive posters here continue to insist that Mr. Trump will be dropping out soon. Well, that ain't happening. If you don't believe me, just ask Diamond and Silk:

These girls know the real thing when they see it !!

Donate to the cause to put Mr. Trump in the White House: http://www.diamondandsilkinc.com/donatetoourcause/

Make America Great Again

Trump 2016

Bozo

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  2. Kenny

Kenny Duke

But of course. Where else is the GOP's racist bloc going to go?

Oaktown and WilliamM like this.
  3. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

And whiter than white Kenny is a better judge of racism than Diamond and Silk? lol
    How does one spell liberal h-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y ?

Make America Great Again

Trump 2016

Bozo

4. Kenny

Kenny Duke

Actually it's the Dumpster who is the racist judge. Diamond & Silk are merely spokesmodels for the 3% of African Americans who support the Dumpster, plus giving the usual cover ("some of my best friends are black!") barfed up by the Dumpster and his ilk.

Oaktown likes this.
  5. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

Keep making up your own facts and figures, keep calling Mr. Trump names without any basis (juvenile even for you), and hope and pray some of it will stick... lol.

Meanwhile, Mr. Trump met with two dozen black Georgia Pastors this weekend who endorsed him. I guess they didn't read Kenny's posts that they were endorsing a racist... lol

And the Trump bandwagon keeps rolling.....

Make America Great Again

Trump 2016

Bozo

6. bigjoey

bigjoey Duke

While I am not a supporter, Trump holds a great press conference and is a good speaker as one would expect from a television personality. I have to give him that.

7. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

Another black man who deigns to think out of the box, and won't be cowed by the white liberals into voting the way they want him to vote. I suppose he's another black person that didn't get the memo by Kenny that Mr. Trump is a racist... lol

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...obama-has-failed-us-were-taking-back-america/

“Obama has failed us. We’re taking back America!”

Make America Great Again

Trump 2016

Bozo

8. Kenny

Kenny Duke

Gee, I wonder why none of the press reported that those African American pastors "endorsed" the Dumpster? Must be the Librul Media Conspiracy.

All they reported wasDarrell Scott, pastor of New Spirit Revival Center in Cleveland, Ohio, saying "We met with him last week in New York at Trump Tower. Out of that meeting, we articulated to him that there's a disconnect between him and the black community and in order to bridge that gap, he needs to engage the black community. And the best way to engage the black community en masse is through the black church." Campaign advice for the Birther-in-Chief.

Oh, and they also reported that "Trump exaggerated the size of the throng, saying there were many people outside waiting to get in, when there was no one shut out." Damn Librul Media Conspiracy. Honk! Honk!

thickornotatall likes this.
  9. Kenny

Kenny Duke

"Obama has failed us," said Some Guy at a Rally.

10. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

Endorsements of Mr. Trump come at 1:42 and 2:40 of the video. And Kenny needs to listen very carefully at 3:05:

Make America Great Again

Trump 2016

Bozo

11. Kenny

Kenny Duke

Gee, no endorsements at 1:42 and 2:40, just blabber about jobs and Christians and how much the Dumpster might be able to do. But one guy did say at around 3:05 that he doesn't think the Dumpster is a racist, so I guess that's that. (Although Diamond and Silk, who speak for the 3%, already have that covered.) Of course, this is a post from the hilarious Bill Still, a favorite of noted Texas conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, and he says Herman Caine has endorsed the Dumpster. That's a lie -- Caine hasn't endorsed Dumpster or anyone else -- but thinking a Caine endorsement actually matters is clownishness of the highest order. Honk! Honk!

12. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

Of course it's an endorsement. In fact, an endorsement by both Pastors. The fact that you're too ____ (fill in the blank) to see it speaks wonders.....

Make America Great Again

Trump 2016

Bozo

13. Kenny

Kenny Duke

________(smart).

hornytwells and xafnndapp like this.
  14. WilliamM

WilliamM Regent

I had lunch today with friends who are visiting from Hamburg. We talked about Donald Trump's comments about Chancellor Merkle's policy of letting so many refugees/migrants into Germany. Like Trump they were worried about whether Germany could handle so many poor new citizens who may become a burden. They are members of the Christian Democrat Union, Merkle's party

Their point about Trump, who is a mystery to them, is his lack of sympathy for the migrants, and inability to understand that Merkle is doing her best to resolve an extremely difficult problem. I tried to explain Trump to them, but gave up.

Kenny and quoththeraven like this.
  15. Kenny

Kenny Duke

Simple to explain: "Unlike Merkle, the Dumpster is racist. The refugees are brown. With the world watching, it would be too hard to exploit them for cheap labor."

xafnndapp likes this.
  16. mike carey

mike carey Duke

Merkel.

Kenny likes this.
  17. Kenny

Kenny Duke

Oops. Like Urkel.

18. Frequentflier

Frequentflier Viscount

Looks like Carson is closing in on the Donald. Are you panicking yet Bozo D Clown? This might be a good time for you to sell or mortgage everything you have and fund a political action committee to help him out.

19. AdamSmith

AdamSmith Count de Crisco

There are two scenarios in which the Donald's continuing poll leads among Republican primary candidates bode well for Democrats:

(1) He doesn't get the nomination.
    (2) He gets the nomination.

20. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

AND....silence this morning from BOZO and the girls?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
    Kenny and AdamSmith like this.