CBS Poll: Mr. Trump continues to dominate

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion & War Issues' started by BOZO T CLOWN, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Keith30309

Keith30309 Count

OMG OMG OMG !!!

I'm getting EXCITED !!!

[​IMG]

2. BSR

BSR Viscount

After losing the White House, the Senate, the House, the majority of governorships, and ~1,000 state legislators, liberals are desperate to find something, anything, to console themselves. One consuelo de bobo are these poll numbers whose accuracy is questionable at best, and even if they were bull's-eye accurate, they are irrelevant. Barack Obama enjoyed unprecedented favorability ratings before and shortly after his inauguration. Exactly what good did it do the for liberals? Obama, he of the stratospheric favorability, turned out to be the greatest campaigner in the history of the Republican party because eight years later Democrats lost everything there was to lose. Liberals can cling to these irrelevant poll numbers all they like. Nobody else gives a sh*t.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    BOZO T CLOWN likes this.
  3. xafnndapp

xafnndapp Count

I definitely think Mariah Carey should sing on January 20th in Washington DC.

She is the PERFECT performer for that special inauguration.

AMERICA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN
    1477 days to go

bigvalboy likes this.
  4. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

5. Moondance

Moondance Count

Once upon a time, a spot on The Love Boat, or Murder, She Wrote, was how has-been celebrities resurrected themselves. I guess now it's with a spot in Trump's White House.

pitman and bigvalboy like this.
  6. deej

deej Administrator

7. Moondance

Moondance Count

Was that before or after she was fired by Trump (with lots of contestants remaining) on The Apprentice?

8. deej

deej Administrator

Dunno, but you've just pointed out we found ONE thing he has experience with: Firing Omarosa!

9. Earlier she got a lot of attention by compiling his Enemies List a.k.a. Nixon. Lindsay Graham and John Kasich made the list because they weren't supporting him like others in the party. On the plus side, Trump still wished them a Happy New Year along with the "losers".

10. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Well on the positive side, he can always just wheel her out with the good doctor every time someone accuses him of not having a diverse enough staff. :eek:

quoththeraven likes this.
  11. Moondance

Moondance Count

I dunno, BVB, Omarosa strikes me as a woman who's got bigger plans for herself. How about He shows his commitment to diversity by making her Mrs. Trump #4. It is, after all, all reality TV ... an exercise in shameless self-promotion by shameless self-promoters; America be damned.

bigvalboy likes this.
  12. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

Unlike Obama and the dems who thrive on divide and conquer identity politics, the President-elect chooses his team based on their ability.

It is the liberals who are the real racists. They fail to see Omarosa's intelligence and competence. They only see her as being black. They don't want to see beyond her skin color. As @pubic_assistance proclaims often, liberals determine their opinions based on how they feel, not based on the facts. And if you want to believe that race had nothing to do with Obama's selection of Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch as his Attorneys General, and race and sex had nothing to do with his choices of Sotomayor and Kagan for the Supreme Court, then Bozo has a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Liberals just can't stand it that Mr. Trump is finding qualified minorities to serve on his team (add Elaine Chao and Nikki Haley). That totally defeats their narrative of Mr Trump as a racist. And when those on the left falsely call Mr. Trump a xenophobe, they conveniently forget that wives # 1 and 3 are foreign born.

As for Omarosa, she is world class and knows her subject matter like the best of the best. Always precise, always practical, indefatigable, her sense of timing is always perfect, and gracious. A world class diplomat that cannot be defeated in debate. We got Omarosa on our team. Yeah!

[​IMG]

America Will Be Great Again
    16 days to go

Bozo

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  13. Moondance

Moondance Count

Silly boy. This appointment of the shrewdly self-promoting Omarosa is about ONE THING ONLY: her willingness to kiss the cottage cheese ass of another shrewd self-promoter.

xafnndapp and bigvalboy like this.
  14. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

LMAO...You sound a little irritated...:D

But to be fair, you have to admit, he did roll her out for this...That's her on the right, having a 'come to Jesus moment' :eek:...And that's the Donald in one of his ties made in China. [​IMG]

Save America again ;)
    1476 days to go

BVB

15. BSR

BSR Viscount

As first a die-hard Ted Cruz supporter and then a die-hard Never Trumper, I was in rather deep despair during the primaries. The one great solace for me was a very interesting conversation I had with one of Donald Trump's employees. We were sharing a table at a very crowded Starbucks when she mentioned that she worked for Donald Trump. Judging by her education level and attire, I'm guessing she held a higher-level position. Of course, I didn't say a word about my feelings about Trump at the time but did ask her how well she knew him. She said that she spoke with him quite often. When I noted that she must be a bigwig in the organization, she responded not really (perhaps just being modest) because he talks to everybody. When Donald Trump visits one of his hotels or condos, he talks to everybody: not just the project's head honcho and EVPs but to secretaries, janitors, and doormen. Doormen are his favorite source of information because they see everything that goes on and hear all about everybody's business.

She was clearly a big fan of Donald Trump, not so much as a politician but as a boss. She said that he absolutely doesn't give a shit who you are -- whether you're fit or fat, tall or short, male or female, gay or straight, black, latino, Asian or white. The only thing Trump cares about is how hard you work and how good you are at your job. She felt she had been the subject of gender discrimination at her previous job and was so happy to be at Trump Inc. because not only was she judged solely on her performance but also because Trump's strict meritocracy meant that she rarely had to deal with idiots, incompetents, or lazybutts.

I never watched "The Apprentice" and know little about Omarosa. Apparently she was a real villain on the show and was universally loathed by her fellow competitors. But all that is irrelevant now; all that matters is if she'll do a good job. One assumption I feel comfortable making is that Trump didn't bring Omarosa onto his team to tick off any of the diversity boxes that liberals are so obsessed about. Omarosa, like all the people Trump hires, was brought on board because he believes she'll do a helluva job.

16. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Cute story BSR..Apparently he and the old man have a long history of racial discrimination.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/29/donald-trump-blacks-lawsuit_n_855553.html

Donald Trump Was Once Sued By Justice Department For Not Renting To Blacks

And just to refresh your memory...

And let us not forget this one....You're right, he doesn't give a shit who you are.

quoththeraven likes this.
  17. deej

deej Administrator

That's a thigh slapper. An administration clearly making appointments so they look like they came from central casting is NOT looking for people who are good at their jobs.

The black guy? Put him in charge of housing (even though he's a retired neurosurgeon). The one vacancy left? Well, they don't have a latino in the cabinet yet so they're beating the bushes looking for one that passes the "look" test. (Seriously, dude. This HAS been reported in the news.)

He's not building a team optimized for running the country. He's building a team optimized for photo ops.

pitman likes this.
  18. BSR

BSR Viscount

How ironic that liberals are foaming at the mouth over how unqualified all of Trump's hires are before any of them have even started. With the exception of a few inner-circle hires like Priebus and Spicer, none of Trump's picks have even been confirmed yet, much less spent five minutes on the job. Could you liberals hold off with the mouth-foaming for, let's say, six months or so to see whether or not Ben Carson will crap out at HUD? If it turns out that Ben Carson (or any of Trump's other hires) is wrong for the job, then have at it! fire away!

I think liberals are foaming at the mouth over Trump's hires because they are so despondent over the implosion of the Democrat party. Losing the White House, the Senate, the House, the majority of governorships, and ~1,000 state legislators over the last eight years is so devastating to liberals that they're acting out left, right, and center. The smart move would be to stop foaming at the mouth so much toward Republicans and instead invest all that energy into taking a good, hard look at the Democrat party, its leadership, and its platform. But hey, if y'all wanna just keep foaming at the mouth, go right ahead. You liberals have so much more to lose in the 2018 Senate elections.

BOZO T CLOWN likes this.
  19. deej

deej Administrator

Glad you're happy with the appointments so far. It says much.

And you forgot the latest news: Bill Stepien as WH political advisor. Your remember Bill, don't you? He's the campaign manager Chris Christie fired for his role in Bridgegate.

quoththeraven and bigvalboy like this.
  20. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

So far, its looking like a great cabinet. Mr. Trump getting a good mix of seasoned legislators with people with practical business experience in the private sector (REAL WORLD).

The election results showed the American people were yearning for change. Beginning January 20th, it's no longer business as usual. Making America Great again won't be an easy task, but it's heartwarming and builds confidence to have Mr. Trump at the helm.
    The American people voted to change lanes and exit to the off ramp for a new direction. So everyone fasten your seat belts.

America Will Be Great Again
    14 days to go

Bozo

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017