Fort Lauderdale "Where the Boys Are"

Discussion in 'Male Strip Clubs' started by tassojunior, Feb 1, 2018.

1. tassojunior

tassojunior Master

Every strip club I know manages to only find 2-minute songs. Maybe 3 if they're feeling generous.

$100 for a good long session behind the curtain with a guy is worth it.

azdr0710 likes this.
  2. RandyC

RandyC Knight

I can get a good long session in NYC for $60 so Florida is pricey...

3. Awwshuck

Awwshuck Viscount

Where the boys are......

RandyC likes this.
  4. tassojunior

tassojunior Master

I guess it's between you and the guy. If I really like one I can't take home I spend a long time with them. These are totally-private booths.

5. Devon

Devon Apprentice

Johnson’s is definitely the best of the three. $10 wristband $20 per song. BW was$35 for private area access last weekend plus the $20 per song.

tassojunior likes this.
  6. RandyC

RandyC Knight

Insane... I guess there are enough takers though

tassojunior likes this.
  7. tassojunior

tassojunior Master

The last couple times I've been in BW (weekdays) I haven't seen a single guy get a private session. $35 is ridiculous for BW because you have to pay it each time you use the area.

8. mikefl81

mikefl81 Knight

Wow... I thought access to the private area was $20 per visit not $35. Still ridiculous you are charged EACH time!

tassojunior and jeezopete like this.
  9. tassojunior

tassojunior Master

It is supposed to be $20 each time but they ask for a fee or tip for the sentry and room keeper too, especially on weekends. Usually the stripper will ask you to pay at least one of those also going in.

10. Jake

Jake Lord

I like to take the guess work out of the equation. Whether I'm in Ft Lauderdale or Montreal, my M.O. is the same. I show the time on my iPhone before we go in. I quote a $ figure and a time we'll be done. Have never been told no. The asterisk to this is since LeBoy copied all the other failed clubs and charged crazy $ for the house and the cashier wants a cut... I've stopped doing private dances at the club and just hire for later if I'm that into a guy (rarely happens lately). But counting songs when you'd rather be focused on other things is tedious and distracting. This way you don't have to deal with the shady guys who try to add a song or two to your tab.

tassojunior likes this.
  11. tassojunior

tassojunior Master

The only problem there is the stripper normally is inclined to keep you longer for doing more. Is the tip the only incentive to do well? Or do you negotiate extras "on the fly".

12. Jake

Jake Lord

I guess my needs are pretty predictable so I know the time frame pretty well of what I need. Tips I'm sure are an incentive to put some work in. But yeah my giving this advice is a little too late since a lot of the clubs have the time keepers outside the dance area. My strategy worked better before that all fell into place in Ft Lauderdale. Fortunately Montreal is a lot less controlled that way.

tassojunior likes this.
  13. tassojunior

tassojunior Master

I just keep asking the stripper "how many songs is that now?" by habit. Somehow doesn't ruin the mood as they are used to it. If the guy doesn't have anything in his mouth and can answer that's enough unless he gets the hint.

Jake likes this.
  14. Jake

Jake Lord

HAHA love it. I just hate the guessing game... especially when I have a few in me. It's easier to process minutes than songs. :)

tassojunior likes this.
  15. DickyF

DickyF Lord

The “by song” bs is a money-drainer. I always state up front “2 songs only.”
    That’s why I like Le boy - it’s a set time that you pay up front. So no awkward discussion afterwards.

16. tassojunior

tassojunior Master

Tonight is Johnson'd 6-month anniversary. Free cover to anyone who says "Happy 6-month Anniversary". Free hor d'orves. Extra special strippers (not free). Attendees please report !

Update: I saw on FB where Matt said they had 500 people.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
  17. blondeq

blondeq Master

Visited Johnson’s for the first time, last night. I was pleasantly surprised at the diversity and number of dancers. Had a couple of great private dances and one dud. Overall a great experience and I’ll definitely stop by on my next trip to south Florida

Chidude and tassojunior like this.
  18. tassojunior

tassojunior Master

Which would have been a Sunday night. Encouraging.

19. Jake

Jake Lord

Just read the Facebook post saying he has a new dancer that looks like a young Ryan Reynolds.

No post ever needed a photo attached as much as that one lol. Definitely almost got me to jump on Orbitz!