HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOCHA

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by latbear4blk, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Feliz cumpleaños to my Beautiful Sweet Giant! I wish I had him closer to kiss those beautiful nipples! He is 30 years old now. Time to grow up! :D
    [​IMG]

pitman, Mocha and Mydavid like this.
  2. BabyBoomer

BabyBoomer Earl

+1

@Mocha

~Boomer~

Mocha likes this.
  3. @Mocha

Happy birthday!

I'm not surprised to know you're a Leo!

No wonder your post are always sincere!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mocha likes this.
  4. Keith30309

Keith30309 Count

Happy Birthday Mocha !

Mocha likes this.
  5. dcguy20

dcguy20 Baron

Happy Birthday to a very sweet man.

Mocha likes this.
  6. ArVaGuy

ArVaGuy Count

Happy Birthday!!

Mocha likes this.
  7. Mocha

Mocha Viscount

[​IMG]

OMG Thankyou everyone, I didn't expect to have so much well wishes. It's been really hard crossing over into this 30 age realm...I feel like I'm turning 18 again, like I need to prove myself or feel accomplished enough. It's so much pressure to feel like I should be this or that at age 30.

I don't know what to say except that I plan to be a better person and try to be nicer to everyone. And I just want to redeem myself and ask everyone to let me start over with a new slate. That doesn't mean I'll be friends with everyone, but to just know I'm only here to share experiences.

That said...in the meantime here's a little mocaccino to last you all until our next meeting:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Irtwo, DERRIK and latbear4blk like this.
  8. MartyB

MartyB Knight

Happy Birthday Mocha. All the best to a beautiful sexy man. Grrr.

Mocha likes this.
  9. mike carey

mike carey Duke

Happy birthday!

Mocha likes this.
  10. rvwnsd

rvwnsd Teller of "Like It Is"

Mocha likes this.
  11. Mocha

Mocha Viscount

Thankyou...part of the 30 thing was to make it to New York as well. Still going to make that happen at some point.

Yeah you're right. I might have to rethink the whole being nice thing. Have to see how long that lasts lol. Lions can be nice....when they want to lol.

12. rvwnsd

rvwnsd Teller of "Like It Is"

Oh, there's an easy way to work around that! Celebrate an annual 30th birthday, like I do. Think of all things you can accomplish by 30 if you take that approach.

bigvalboy and latbear4blk like this.
  13. rml

rml Apprentice

Happy belated birthday!

Mocha likes this.
  14. Mocha

Mocha Viscount

Thankyou much!

Annual 30th birthday? That's different lol. I'll have to try and continue to make the best of this one for sure. The fun doesn't stop after the date for sure

rvwnsd likes this.