HOT Flogging video.

Discussion in 'Fetish Forum' started by whipped guy, Dec 22, 2016.

1. wisconsinguy

wisconsinguy Baron

Well! I do believe you may have some knowledge of the circumstances, or does your memory fail you? Don't even look at weather forecasts anymore!

TruHart1 likes this.
  2. whipped guy

whipped guy Regent

Well all the heat down here has been frying my brain, but I now do vaguely recall a hot guy who definitely likes to have his nipples played with being flogged by an even hotter guy now that you mention it. Did it occur on the upper level of certain club in NYC... and was in not during the... I hate to mention word again ... the heat of the summmer... help me out here! ;)

TruHart1 likes this.
  3. wisconsinguy

wisconsinguy Baron

You haven't lost it all! There was this other fellow wondering around the periphery of the activity of these individuals...did not get his name? Anyhooo...I think you have soo many encounters and activities planned, now that you are going through a second puberty, or perhaps never left the first, they tend to blend together!!! SUMMER 2017! WG2

TruHart1 and whipped guy like this.
  4. uwsman2

uwsman2 Count

Flogging is the hottest thing to watch and hear. The sound of a leather flogger skillfully wielded against a muscular back or abs is a stunning provocation. Finding the guy and the setting for live action is not easy, though. Clips like the one posted at the start of this thread are a help, but not the real thing...

honcho likes this.
  5. whipped guy

whipped guy Regent

Yes there's absolutely nothing like the real thing... as in smile on my face! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    larrysubny, uwsman2, steed8 and 2 others like this.
  6. whipped guy

whipped guy Regent

Street Fair flogging demo...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
    uwsman2, steed8 and bigvalboy like this.
  7. whipped guy

whipped guy Regent

Butt and back flogging....

[​IMG]

funguy, larrysubny, uwsman2 and 4 others like this.
  8. steed8

steed8 Baron

"Company... Stand by to witness punishment!"
    If only... :p

[​IMG]

9. Some subs like to do their Ethel Merman impersonations singing both Cole Porter and Disco songs
    while being flogged -- which is just their way of saying HARDER HARDER - Beat the Song Outta my heart!

10. Kman

Kman Master

This all looks super hot...never knew I would be into this but I found out at a friends bday party, she got a small whip as a present and a friend hit me with it and I think my eyes rolled to the back of my head haha

whipped guy likes this.
  11. whipped guy

whipped guy Regent

12. Kman

Kman Master

whipped guy likes this.
  13. uwsman2

uwsman2 Count

14. whipped guy

whipped guy Regent

While that is indeed a HOT thought, it is not something that would be recommended unless "precautions" are taken. (See below.) Oil has a bad effect on leather and that includes one's natural body oils! Recently a friend refused to give me a ride home from the gym saying that my sweaty oily residue would ruin the leather seats in her car. In fact if one exposes leather to oil it can actually erode it over a period of time. The solution was sitting on a towel.

Interestingly, a couple of years ago I met a couple who won first place in a Master and Slave competition. The Master was more than a bit eccentric and had a thing about any oils coming into contact with his floggers and that included body oils. His solution was (and this was the slave's job) to clean off the floggers and then let them "bake" in direct sunlight to further purge them of any oily residue. He also would not use a flogger on any other person unless it was cleaned off via this process as that would result in additional contamination by a mixture a body oils! I can aporeaciate his concern as each flogger has its own personality after it is broken in and one should try to preserve it as best as is possible.

In any event, I always hang up my floggers so that the tails fall freely to maintain their shape. I have gotten in the habit of periodically (kind of only when I think of it which is not too often) doing so in a sunny area for a brief period.. albeit out of the neighbors' view!