Joy Reid: Another leftist hypocrite

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion & War Issues' started by BOZO T CLOWN, Dec 4, 2017.

1. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

He would grab her by the pussy cause he idolizes his Ruler..... Everything Bozo posts is sickening AND entertaining at the same time because it is just so clueless and void of any Reality.

nynakedtop likes this.
  2. Larstrup

Larstrup Count

So if a 13 year old girl came up to you while you were making balloon animals for your audience and told you she had been sexually assaulted by someone 32 years old - you would just tell her she's in the wrong place?

3. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

Yeah, and THAT'S just what REAL guys DO !

4. WilliamM

WilliamM Regent

I enjoy Joy Reed's week-end shows and when she fills in for the week night hosts. So I have no interest in the negative comments in the thread.

Kenny likes this.
  5. Kippy

Kippy Viscount

Joy Reid is a woman with a bitter edge. Remember...there can only be one minority! o_O

Kipp

6. GregM

GregM Knight

I'm enjoying the left and right fling insults at each other. This is better than Disneyland!

Giving no fucks,
    Greg

Corporate Shill, Kippy and MikeBiDude like this.
  7. Aaron_Bauder

Aaron_Bauder Journeyman

You have to love the cluelessness of right wing Trumpanzee lunatics and losers who call out someone for being a "pompous windbag" while bootlicking and selling out for the fatass liar and loudmouth freak Treason Trump the #FakePresident.

Joy Reid evolved on gay rights in the past 20 or so years, like 70% of the country. Meanwhile, the Rethuglican Party still to this very day thinks gays are aborrent and should be second-class citizens. Where's the Trumpanzee outrage over that?

Nowhere, because they're a bunch of Nazi-fellating homophobic deplorables. Which is why they got their unpatriotic asses kicked in the 2017 elections, a preview of their coming butt-kickings in 2018 and 2020.

Thank you Fake President Putin-puppet, for Making The Rethuglican Party On Life Support Again.

marylander1940 and nynakedtop like this.
  8. GregM

GregM Knight

Same can be said for the left. I think imma need more popcorn.

Hugs,
    Greg

RockyMount and BOZO T CLOWN like this.
  9. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Maybe not. If Mueller gets his way, this administration will be gone before the corn pops...

quoththeraven likes this.
  10. That's because she's usually not a vile hateful creature on TV the way she always is on Twitter. She's like the Ann Coulter of the neoliberal establishment world, minus the funny/amusing/entertaining personality...

Joy isn't the only one tho, Neera Tanden, Joan Walsh, Peter Douche, Sasha Stone, Howard Dean, & a few others I'm forgetting about are equally repulsive.

BOZO T CLOWN likes this.
  11. Pulgasari1991 and GregM like this.
  12. WilliamM

WilliamM Regent

I should follow her on Twitter. Thanks.

13. P Gren

P Gren Lord

Thank you for posting that map. It's an excellent example of how the American political system represents geography not people. It's an important point you make with it, and the need for some basic democratic reform. A good place to start with your urban based population would be to have one Senator for each State, and one Senator from each of the largest 50 cities. If you have more maps demonstrating the need to update a system of representation based on an agrarian society from the 19th century, please post them as well. Thank you Bozo.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  14. Aaron_Bauder

Aaron_Bauder Journeyman

By that metric, parties are always on life support. Americans never have been and never will be satisfied with our political system. Discontent and protest are in our DNA. Young people overwhelmingly vote Democratic and that is not going to change. The majority of Americans are sick of clueless white guys feeding into bothsideism nonsense that does nothing but give aid and comfort to the right wing. That's why Democrats won the 2017 elections and are picking up red seats everywhere. The dog and pony show is over.

15. Aaron_Bauder

Aaron_Bauder Journeyman

Nah, it cannot be said that the left is homophobic. That's fence-sitting bullshit.

Hope you enjoyed your popcorn as much as I enjoyed the 2017 elections.

quoththeraven likes this.
  16. gallahadesquire

gallahadesquire Marquess

Rilke and Satie? Now THAT's a combination I never thought of.

17. Your standard for vile hatefulness is pretty low, then.

18. If they're tired of the current system, then put in the work to organize a new party. Otherwise it's just a bunch of people flapping their gums.

By the way, if that party succeeds, it will ultimately replace at least one of the current parties.

WilliamM likes this.
  19. MiamiLooker

MiamiLooker Count

If he did nothing wrong, why did Flynn lie to both the VP and the FBI?

WilliamM and marylander1940 like this.
  20. WilliamM

WilliamM Regent

You have no problem switching the topic to @nynakedtop. We have lost count of how often you have hijacked a thread.

Bozo, Donald Trump ran for president to make money, improve his brand. He never expected to actually become president. Think a little for once. Trump has no close friends.

He has a doctor who wrote that Donald Trump was in excellent condition while a limo waited outside. Trump is incapable of reading bills so can not effectively lobby members of Congress. His family is part of the know nothing entourage.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    pitman and nynakedtop like this.