Meryl Streep Golden Globes

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion & War Issues' started by tyro, Jan 9, 2017.

1. pitman

pitman Knight

Please take your meds.

2. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

[​IMG]

latbear4blk likes this.
  3. WilliamM

WilliamM Prince

Michelle Obama's mother-in-law was white.

Buzzfeed is on the story.

4. SundayZip

SundayZip Lord

I hear you, man. I'm okay with colored people too and, yeah, lots of us white folks are nice to them and we even have some as friends and coworkers. So why do they have to be so uppity? Why can't they just chill out and be grateful for what we've already given them? Heck, slavery has been gone for years. They should be grateful.

5. xafnndapp

xafnndapp Count

your limitation

6. WilliamM

WilliamM Prince

The talk among southern senators in the 1960s was Pres. Johnson actually liked black people.

TruHart1 and pitman like this.
  7. xafnndapp

xafnndapp Count

That's exactly my feeling when I hear/read the name or see that abominable orange face on TV or on newspapers.
    I have ALWAYS despised him for representing the typical hideous bully arrogant man when he was just a celebrity as many others.
    But hey, who cared, I changed channel every times he was on TV.
    But now...oh my.....NOW! POTUS??? REALLY??....

A bad dream. A nightmare for US and the world.

Hopefully he will be impeached or just realized it was a HUUUUUUGE mistake and step down, or it will be a VERY long 4 years.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  8. MiamiLooker

MiamiLooker Count

Assuming it’s sensible, I don’t see how simply stating the basis for your opinion should lead to an argument unless you choose to argue, but by all means, keep it a secret if you’re uncomfortable with sharing it. To say you're not interested in arguing about it, based on your other posts in this thread, is a laughable excuse (unless you’re Kellyanne Conway).

9. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

Buzzfeed is on the story? lol. Will the National Enquirer investigate it too?

"For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback."

That's not only divisive, but a pretty stupid thing to say.

While attending Princeton University, Michelle Obama joined two student groups, the Organization of Black Unity and the Third World Center. These groups were pro-Palestinian and had invited guest speaker Hassan Rahman of the PLO to the dismay of Jewish students. Rahman's comments were inflammatory, "reiterated the PLO’s position that the Palestinians deserve a homeland and that they are entitled to use terrorism [against Israel] to achieve their goal..."
    http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/28/m...t-hosted-pro-terrorist-speaker/#ixzz2jhb5Valn

Michelle Obama wanted to honor the anti-American and anti-Semititic author Samira Ibrahim who has cited Adolf Hitler and was happy about the terrorist attacks on Israelis.
    http://nation.foxnews.com/samira-ib...a-john-kerry-honor-author-anti-semitic-tweets

These actions give plenty of insight into her inner thoughts and what REALLY makes her tick.
    Her views on Jews and Israel seem to be exactly like Barrack Hussein's.

America Will Be Great Again
    8 days to go

Bozo

[​IMG]

pubic_assistance likes this.
  10. WilliamM

WilliamM Prince

Your two links are from conservative sites.

TruHart1, quoththeraven and bigvalboy like this.
  11. xafnndapp

xafnndapp Count

Conservative idiot links from Bozo the clown like theclownhelikes??? SHOCKER!!

12. xafnndapp

xafnndapp Count

13. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

Are you saying that Michelle Obama didn't belong to those groups at Princeton?

You cite Buzzfeed. That's laughable.

8 days to go

Bozo

14. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

Fox News is, by far, the highest rated of all non-sports cable stations. The fact that you don't like them brings great joy to Bozo.

8 days to go

Bozo

pubic_assistance likes this.
  15. THAT my dear friend is Left Wing Liberal propaganda, which I do not buy into. Trump is a womanizer...yes. But he is NOT a homophobe or a racist, as the left wing corporate media want's to portray. He is not even a true "sexist" as he has for decades promoted women in his company into high ranking positions with equal pay scale. A feat, even your darling Liberal Unicorn Hillary Clinton never quite mastered, as SHE always paid the men more money for the same work.

BOZO T CLOWN likes this.
  16. WilliamM

WilliamM Prince

I cited Buzzfeed only because it is laughable.

TruHart1 likes this.
  17. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

So your comment was meant to be sarcastic? Ah. Missed that. Sorry. Where is Hillary with that reset button?
    Bozo is in pre-inauguration mood. Getting ready for the big day and then 8 years of greatness.

8 days to go

Bozo

18. WilliamM

WilliamM Prince

liking or disliking Fox News is not germane to this discussion.

19. WilliamM

WilliamM Prince

You worked hard for President-elect Trump. Even though we completely disagree on politics, I hope you greatly enjoy the inauguration and the pre-inauguration events.

latbear4blk and BOZO T CLOWN like this.
  20. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

Fox News has a conservative bent, but it is certainly far more "fair and balanced" than CNN, the NY Times or WaPo. And the Daily Caller is more libertarian than conservative. It was founded by Tucker Carlson who is NOT a doctrinaire conservative.

Yes it is. You brought it up. You were trying to discredit the fact that Michelle Obama belonged to radical organizations (or at least organizations that invited radical speakers likely reflecting their own personal views) while at Princeton.

8 days to go

Bozo