Montreal Strip Clubs

Discussion in 'Male Strip Clubs' started by P Gren, Apr 23, 2017.

1. I think in your reply you may have pointed out an internalization of your own. I notice the word "created" was used which I take the meaning as it was done in the past. In my opinion, today, Labels are NOT important. If I owned a business, specifically a male strip club, I am there to make money from people buying drinks. I would not care if the help I hired fucked goats...if they do their job and bring people into my establishment and I can make a great living. Just my two cents. :)

Despardo likes this.
  2. P Gren

P Gren Master

Which business do you own?

3. LoveNDino

LoveNDino Count

I consider my week in Montreal as lost in the best way possible. I'm scared to go back on my own. I'm just not going to be able to contain myself. Those men are just......excuse me while I clutch my pearls.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    Just Sayin' and Chidude like this.
  4. john1973

john1973 Master

Definitely paradise for fans of gorgeous, accomodating, and not prohibitively expensive male strippers.

Despardo and Chidude like this.
  5. Poppie

Poppie Master

A veritable buffet to be sampled over and over again. And with the current exchange you get 36% more bang for your US buck.

Despardo, azdr0710 and bigvalboy like this.
  6. P Gren

P Gren Master

Who are your favorite dancers at the club ... and why?

7. Despardo

Despardo Count

Carl who is a sweetheart.
    Max who is hot and friendly.
    Junior is quite the stud.
    Joshua who I did not get to meet--damn!

all of the above at Stock

at Campus:

Felix who is friendly and accommodating.
    Pepe who is a muscle mountain and offers a very good time.

Chidude and bigvalboy like this.
  8. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Thanks...two thumbs up. Leaving for Montreal next Friday. Haven't been in years, so this is a good heads up.

9. Despardo

Despardo Count

Have fun. It is hard not to. Wish Montreal were closer to Seattle--takes a full day to get there by air with a stopover in Toronto.

bigvalboy likes this.
  10. SundayZip

SundayZip Lord

@P Gren, I recommend that you boycott the gay strip clubs in Montreal until they've hired a mix of gay/straight employees that meets your standards. That would be best for all parties involved. (PS. I will not be joining your boycott)

Chidude, bigvalboy and EZEtoGRU like this.
  11. I am going Wednesday; it's a full day of travel from Tucson too, but it will be fun to explore the clubs again; Montreal is celebrating its 375th birthday, so it should be a fun time to be there!

Despardo likes this.
  12. EZEtoGRU

EZEtoGRU Count

Just a quick update. Junior and Joshua no longer dance at Stock. I think Carl is still a listed dancer but I haven't seen him lately. Max is definitely still there.

bigvalboy likes this.
  13. P Gren

P Gren Master

Haha. What are you on about? Why do you want to boycott gay run (oops sorry did I use a label there) businesses?

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  14. Sydneysider

Sydneysider Novice

Keep an eye out for Alex in Stockbar. He does not appear on the website but he's a regular at the club. He's handsome, very sexy and so friendly. I had dances with him 3 nights in a row. Yeah, that is how I was smitten by him. I wish I had more money when I was there in December.

JayNY, Chidude and bigvalboy like this.
  15. Despardo

Despardo Count

Thanks for the update.

16. I do not own a business in Montreal.

17. Chidude

Chidude Master

I love Montreal and usually do Campus as the first stop of the evening for a few hours before closing out the night at Stock. It's always been a winning combo for me ;-P I second the kudos for Carl and Max - both very sweet and sexy. I'm surprised junior is no longer there considering he's the reigning Stock Idol. Perhaps he's taking the summer off.

I do wonder about if I should try Lux or Taboo? Never been to either as I spend all my time at Campus and Stock during my visits. But I will be in Montreal for a four day weekend in a few weeks (Thurs-Mon) and may swing by lux or taboo on a Thurs evening to check it out. Any input?

bigvalboy likes this.
  18. EZEtoGRU

EZEtoGRU Count

You might see Junior dancing at Campus;)

Chidude likes this.
  19. john1973

john1973 Master

Definitely visit Lux. Curtains are floor to ceiling. And the handsome, friendly Derek might still be dancing there.

Chidude likes this.
  20. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Manny many thanks to all for the tid bits ;) of information. Leaving in a few days and this is much appreciated.