Rimming?

Discussion in 'Fetish Forum' started by Tim FTL, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Tim FTL

Tim FTL Apprentice

Do you like to rim, be rimmed, both, curious, or never done?

2. Adam_6969

Adam_6969 Master

I love rimming, both active and passive. Up until maybe 5 years ago I would not even consider it. Don't know what happened, but one night, I had this really hot sub visiting. His incredible bubble butt was just too much to resist. I suggested a nice warm shower where I soaped him up really good, especially his asshole. Then, I buried my face in his "ass clevage" and I have never looked back. Same with being rimmed. It is just an incredible experience and works well into Daddy/boy scenes, BDSM scenes, or any scene for that matter. Some of the most erotic videos I have watched included rimming but no domination/submission. I say, try it. I think you will like it. Just make sure your''s and your partners assholes are nice and clean. Mutual showering can be very erotic!!!

beachboy likes this.
  3. dfw2sfo

dfw2sfo Lord

Love it both ways. Very erotic.

Axiom2001 likes this.
  4. Decatur Guy

Decatur Guy Count

Love it with the right CLEAN guy. Both ways. Or just me doing it or just me receiving it.

curiousnomore likes this.
  5. Bosguy

Bosguy Rest In Peace

I guess I prefer to rim a guy but enjoy being rimmed also. The group of guys I see on a somewhat regular basis, go wild with being properly rimmed. One thing I have noticed is that working guys who are primarily tops seem to me to enjoy rimming as much if not more than working guys who are primarily bottoms

Boston Bill

Axiom2001 likes this.
  6. doitb4ugo

doitb4ugo Marquess

Luv it both ways but particularly giving so much pleasure to someone who enjoys it...Often it comes toa partner as a complete and wonderful surprise. Besides, how can you fuck without lube unless you can apply lots of spit and I can't think of a better way to apply it.

7. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Hate it, absolutely hate it. I just don't get turned on by the sensation. I have been with guys that go crazy when I do it to them, but I don't get any enjoyment from it at all...:(

8. I have a smooth ass and I've turned guys from rimming haters to rimmers. I think the secret is asking them to lick your balls and slowly get their tongues close to my butthole, they can feel it's clean and go for it. Once they try it they can't stop.

9. Axiom2001

Axiom2001 Regent

I like slapping a hot ass until "my boy" begs for more. To show some lovin'-- I give him an erotic and sensual rimming until he moans himself into oblivion!

10. Adam_6969

Adam_6969 Master

oh, PLEASE DADDY!

11. EZEtoGRU

EZEtoGRU Count

I love rimming and being rimmed but find I almost never rim anymore. Too afraid of hepatitis and other nasty bugs.

12. Eye4Muscle

Eye4Muscle Newbie

I love to rim a nice pair of glutee and ass, can't get enough. Being rimmed is nice, but for me rimming a partner is just an essential part of preparing him to receive. I had a boyfriend years ago I could tease endlessly with rimming; I could practically make him do anything had I wanted. Cleanliness is paramount, keep your Hep vaccines up to date.

desertguy1954 likes this.
  13. Flynn

Flynn Apprentice

I use a anal dam, all the time.
    Protection, protection, protection.

14. LADoug1

LADoug1 Count

Anal dam? Same as dental Sam?

15. liubit

liubit Viscount

Rimming is the best, getting rimmed is the “bestest”. :p

bashful, beachboy and Avalon like this.
  16. Axiom2001

Axiom2001 Regent

Although I am a neophyte when it comes to rimming-- I can definitely attest to what Bosguy wrote in his third sentence. Two weeks ago I was with a gorgeous Latino in San Francisco. He loved to fuck my mouth but apparently loved to be rimmed. He opened up his clean, gorgeous ass and let me have my way with it with tongue and mouth overall; he paid me what I wanted by giving me my second best fuck in my life. Because he was stellar, providing me with what I wanted and I he-- I hope to see him again this coming Saturday night if all goes as planned (10.14.17) I'm anxious to dive into that hot ass again with tongue and...!

[I've only been rimmed once and did enjoy it indeed, for my go-to-guy of a few years who sucks super-divinely was the giver! He's highly skilled with his mouth!]

liubit likes this.
  17. I am trying, without success, to remember the first time I was rimmed. I remember the first time I rimmed someone, it was the same time I was topped for the first time. I was amazed, I thought it would be disgusting, but ... it wasn't.

18. Funguy

Funguy Earl

I used to have a masseur who rimmed me, ever so slowly and erotically. Oh, geez!!!
    Retired.

LADoug1 and beachboy like this.
  19. Maybe is my lack of mastery of the English language, but "rimming" is not enough for me, if I understand what involves. I prefer "eating". Do not misunderstand me, I like rimming, licking and kissing around, but what I really like is French kissing it, digging my tongue as deep as possible, sucking it like I want to devour it. Rimming is like a good appetizer. A very good one.

liubit and Funguy like this.
  20. Avalon

Avalon Knight

I've heard rimming referred to as "Frenching butt". Like in "I could have Frenched his butt for hours". Read that in a story once.