Survivor: Healers, Heroes, Hustlers

Discussion in 'Television' started by poolboy48220, Oct 5, 2017.

1. LoveAustinCF

LoveAustinCF Journeyman

2. Avalon

Avalon Viscount

I think that Cole is the prettiest but I'm finding Ryan more and more attractive!

3. WilliamM

WilliamM Regent

Isn't your post a spoiler for those who may not have watched tonight's show. In case you are wondering, I do watch the show.

4. Avalon

Avalon Viscount

I don't think so. I did not reveal who was eliminated. These two - Cole and Ryan - have been on the show since day one. I was just giving my opinion on appearance.

5. WilliamM

WilliamM Regent

Think a bit more about your post, @Avalon.

6. Avalon

Avalon Viscount

Please clarify. Thanks!

7. WilliamM

WilliamM Regent

At this point it does not matter. By mentioning Cole and Ryan you are letting people knew they were not voted off last night. Why single out someone who will only be seen again at the finale, or in Ponderosa videos.

8. Avalon

Avalon Viscount

My mentioning their names simply indicated they were in this episode which was common knowledge for anyone who watched last week's episode and knew that they had not been voted off then. I gave no spoilers. I would never have shared who had been voted out so soon.

9. TruHart1

TruHart1 Mister Congeniality of the Realm

Cole is hot! Ryan, having lost weight over the time he's been on Survivor, looks positively anorexic. He started out extremely thin and now is literally only skin and bones! During the most recent immunity competition, Jeff Probst commented he could actually see Ryan's heart beating rapidly in his chest and the camera then obliged by showing us the skin of his chest over his heart moving in and out with his beating heart. It was a bit scary.

TruHart1 :cool:

marylander1940, GLEE and Avalon like this.
  10. Avalon

Avalon Viscount

When Jeff said that I was reminded of this YouTube video

11. Cole is losing his luster for me, based on his general assholiness. JP is getting more and more attractive to me, but I've always liked the furry guys, and the state of his chest at this point tells me he was a chest-trimmer, now separated from his clippers. Ben's pretty hot too. I do love this stage where the guys are getting thinner and their pants don't stay up very well.

TruHart1 likes this.
  12. WilliamM

WilliamM Regent

He may be an excellent wilderness guide, but clueless around people with a wide range of interests.

TruHart1 likes this.
  13. given his food habits, I have this picture of him hogging all the snacks they bring for the kids on the wilderness tours.

Avalon likes this.
  14. So, was this season any good?????? How'd y'all rate it on the scale of 1-10???????

I haven't had time to watch any of it on TV, & will only binge watch it online sometime if it's worth the effort, that's why I ask... Last season was a solid 9 with a very deserving winner at the end (Sarah <3). Don't wanna waste my time on anything under an 8. Thanks...

15. TruHart1

TruHart1 Mister Congeniality of the Realm

This season seemed to start off very slowly for me, but last week's double episode and this week's episode have been very exciting, with things I NEVER even would have guessed might happen! Rumor from Jeff Probst is that the end of this season promises to be the best (in his opinion!) in the entire 35 season run so far. Of course, to see the excitement, you have to sit through all the so-so episodes leading up to those last week! :eek:o_O

TruHart1 :cool:

16. WilliamM

WilliamM Regent

I rewatch the "three amigos" (Malcolm, Reynold, Eddie) season, and found it very difficult to go back to this season, especially after JP was voted out.

17. I've liked this season so far, but I admit there have been very few seasons I did NOT like. The tribal council this week was pretty crazy. I agree about JP, I was loving seeing his chest hair grow in but it looks like he shaved first thing once he got to Ponderosa.

TruHart1 likes this.