Tab Hunter Confidential

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Avalon, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Avalon

Avalon Viscount

OCClient likes this.
  2. OCClient

OCClient Knight

Tab Hunter is still is a very attractive man. He has passed 80 and stays in good shape. Perhaps it helped marrying someone so young! :)
    I attended this at OutFest. It was so much fun. Many that were in the film were there. The big theater as DGA was sold out.
    There were some celebs such as Carol Burnett in the audience. I saw Joyce DeWitt and Connie Stevens. Folks were buzzing that Debbie Reynolds would show but she didn't. I sat next to a woman that went to junior high school with him. During the movie she would comment out loud (kind of like my mom will do in a darkened movie theater) "I remember her!" when various classmates from Hunter's school days came on screen. According to this woman, he would hide sometimes because of how the girls would search for him in the school hallways. He had the looks like an angel. Was such an interesting evening.

Avalon likes this.
  3. Avalon

Avalon Viscount

<<According to this woman, he would hide sometimes because of how the girls would search for him in the school hallways. He had the looks like an angel.>>

That was mentioned in the show.

I read the bio awhile back and one thing the show did not mention was that when he was young he was molested. I think at the cinema (?).