The Boys of "Le Boy"

Discussion in 'Male Strip Clubs' started by Karl-G, Sep 6, 2016.

1. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

DickyF likes this.
  2. Lab12

Lab12 Master

bigvalboy likes this.
  3. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Enjoy your stay. The weather is spectacular.

DickyF likes this.
  4. Lab12

Lab12 Master

Thanks, I will, I am going for a meeting but I hope to make optimal use of time for some pleasurable activities lol

5. j3sus22

j3sus22 Novice

Jake likes this.
  6. DickyF

DickyF Lord

I just got back from Ft L. Much to my delight I found out my Airbnb apt was literally 2 blocks away from Le Boy. Since it was just a 3 min walk and there is no cover I strolled over 4 times. It reminds me of the now-gone Dudes Bar: clean, well-lighted with attractive young dancers, many Latino though all types. I guess it depends on your definitions but I would not call most of them twinks - rather twunks I guess. I definitely agree about Angel from Rio - what an adorable sexy young man and so personable.
    I did a couple of lap dances with him - he is very enthusiastic and passionate. No heavy kissing but some. There was no bald guy and no one asked for a tip. I did the $109 15-min sessions and gave Angel a $30 tip. He was appreciative and never asked for more. They post the prices and distributions on a sign in the back and Angel confirmed it's correct.
    Several other standout dancers: Rick from Cuba, Mike from Venezuela. Another thing I noticed - there was no aggressiveness by the dancers.
    I return to Ft L in 3 weeks! I will make the effort to go to Flop R though it is a drive. Since I will have a rental car I will avoid the toll roads (of which there are many in Miami) which adds to the travel time. But I'll be staying again within walking distance of Le B. :p

Lab12 and bigvalboy like this.
  7. DickyF

DickyF Lord

bigvalboy likes this.