Your Daily TRUMP

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion & War Issues' started by jjkrkwood, Dec 15, 2016.

1. WilliamM

WilliamM Regent

I watched the second half of President-elect-Trump's noon press conference. Has any president, or president-elect, refused to call on so many journalists/correspondences? The worst instance was Trump so obviously ignoring representatives from CNN, a network broadcast around the world, not just the United States. As usual, we heard much more about Trump's likes and dislikes, his fantasies (not talking to his sons about the Trump family business during his time in the White House). Surely Merkel and Putin will notice so little from Trump on substantive policy, especially foreign policy.

TruHart1 and bigvalboy like this.
  2. WilliamM

WilliamM Regent

In an otherwise positive opinion piece about Kellyanne Conway in today's New York Times (January 11), I agree with this paragraph:

"But for sheer, jaw-dropping wonder, I doubt that any of it will improve on a typical Conway television interview, which is a circus of euphemisms, a festival of distractions and a testament to the stamina of a willed smile. She looks cheery when attacking, even cheerier when attacked and absolutely radiant when descending into a bog of half-truths and fictions. It’s always sunny on Conway’s side of the street."

Clearly Conway lives in an alternative universe, ot more likely a better than average actress.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  3. Oaktown

Oaktown Count

Trump, you don't get to decide which news organizations are "terrible." You answer the question and you do so in a way that expresses your disdain if you wish. That is how adults act...

4. Moondance

Moondance Duke

More specifically, an alt-right universe.

He hired a liar who lies like the liar who hired her.

Go ahead, say it three times fast. Over and over, for the next four years.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    quoththeraven and WilliamM like this.
  5. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

BREAKING NEWS: Mr. Trump DOES get to decide which news organizations (in his opinion) are terrible. We all have a right to our opinions. Mr. Trump does not lose his freedom of speech because he is the President-elect.

AND Mr. Trump DOES have the right to call on whomever he wants to in a press conference. When there are literally dozens of journalists raising their hands to be called on by the President-elect, no one news organization is ENTITLED to ask a question. It was no secret that CNN (the Clinton News Network) had very slanted news coverage, and portrayed Mr. Trump in the worst possible light. Their so-called news panels were always stacked in favor of the Trump-bashing, Hillary-gushing CNN analysts. The latest proof of their bias was CNN broadcasting uncorroborated fake news put out by leftist Trump-bashing Buzzfeed, that no other reputable news organization would touch. Bozo hopes that Mr. Trump and Sean Spicer refuse to deal with CNN at all during Mr. Trump's 8 years in office.

America Will Be Great Again
    9 days to go

Bozo

6. Moondance

Moondance Duke

... and speaking of fake news, here we have the latest from Bozofeed.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Kenny, Oaktown, WilliamM and 2 others like this.
  7. Vato Loco

Vato Loco Knight

Here we go. You better not cross Trump, or you'll never get to ask a question. But this is what (and his organization) wants. One at a time, he'll try to discredit all news organizations that aren't head-nodding mouthpieces.

8. [​IMG]

9. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

Is it even humanly possible to portray him in a light thats worse than the REALITY of him ???? I think not. An honest portrayal of him puts him in the worst possible light. He's a disgusting human being. And I'm so glad Puttie got him by the balls now, although I dont think being squatted over and pissed on by a Russian hooker is so bad. Kinda makes me "like" him just a little bit. :p

10. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

For me, the BEST thing about Trump is watching him slowly self-destruct. Before long, he'll be just one of those banished "has-beens" he enjoys talking about so much. Perhaps he can apply for a Russian citizenship ? I am sure his good buddy Puttie will make room for him in the out-house ?

bigvalboy likes this.
  11. jjkrkwood

jjkrkwood Regent

And while I know how Bozo loves my "ridiculous images", please allow me to indulge him.....

[​IMG]

12. sync

sync Count

Putting my disdain for Donald Trump aside, I'm troubled by the actions and in-actions of the intelligence agencies. It is wrong for them to go only so far as to publicly cast aspersions and indulge innuendoes against a citizen. If they have something conclusive against Donald Trump, they should ---- or get off the pot.

13. WilliamM

WilliamM Regent

I disagree only because Pence may be even more dangerous.

Even if Trump attended several semester of "president" school at the Wharton School of Business at Penn, he would still be lacking compared to Pence. (The only course I ever took in any Wharton School classroom was an Arts and Science course on the presidency in Fall 2011... Wharton, part of the University of Pennsylvania, had a classroom available).

MassageGuy likes this.
  14. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Trump came apart like a cheap watch. Counting the days until impeachment...

Oaktown, Travis69 and sync like this.
  15. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

Only if "getting under liberals' skin" becomes an impeachable offense......

And you may want to re-think your fantasy (at least your fantasy not involving a shirtless Boardwalk dancer).
    Should President Trump leave the scene, Vice President Pence is waiting on deck. Mr. Trump is a moderate pragmatic businessman. Mr. Pence is a doctrinaire conservative.

9 days to go

Bozo

16. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Nope...I'm quite enjoying this. :D This is only the beginning.

pitman likes this.
  17. Travis69

Travis69 Viscount

It has been announced that Caitlyn Jenner will be attending the inauguration. I do hope she gets a chance to meet Pence and get her picture taken with him. A picture worthy of framing and putting on the piano.

quoththeraven and bigvalboy like this.
  18. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

Hope you don't mind, but I told some of the boys that you weren't coming around anymore, ya know...because they were illegal, and you just weren't down with that "illegal stuff"

19. BOZO T CLOWN

BOZO T CLOWN Count

Not exactly true. After the inaugural festivities in DC the weekend of Jan 20-23, Bozo will be taking his act down to Fort Lauderdale for a few days to recuperate from the post-inauguration parties and take in some Florida sunshine. So you can tell the boys at Boardwalk to expect their favorite clown. You can also tell them that Bozo will speak to Attorney General Sessions at the inauguration to ask him to delay the immigration raid at Boardwalk till after Bozo departs.

9 days to go

Bozo

latbear4blk likes this.
  20. bigvalboy

bigvalboy Regent

"Hypocritter"....

quoththeraven likes this.